- An exquisite concoction of 29 selected Traditional Medicinal herbs
- With premium Pur Erh tea leaves that has many medicinal values with no bitter and tannin taste
- Help to relief body heatiness and cools the body down
- Manufactured under GMP manufacturing to ensure quality and hygiene
- Natural. No preservative. No artificial coloring
- Recommended usage: Drink cup of Ho Yan Hor Gold Tea whenever there are signs of body heatiness and early signs of cold and flu or after taking heaty foods.
- Taste well when mix with lemon, honey, serve either hot or cold.
Felt good after drinking this tea but i wonder if there’s caffeine because i have trouble sleeping after drinking at night.
Dear Teng, Thank you so much for your kind review.
Gold Tea consists a minimal amount of caffeine as the tea base is Pu Erh Tea. If you’re allergic to caffeine, we recommend you to drink it before noontime.
For caffeine free tea, you may try out our Night Tea or Balancing Tea which helps to promote a goodnight sleep and it’s good for eyes, liver and lung too.